Expensive KuCoin Customers,

FreshCut Diamond (FCD) can be to be had on BurningDrop from 12:00:00 on Might 10, 2022 (UTC). Customers can mine FCD via staking USDT/KCS/ETH belongings. All through the Burning Acceleration Length, customers who’ve already staked can experience extra FCD rewards via burning POL. (All instances for this announcement check with the UTC time zone)

Participation Tactics: Web / App

Merchandise Main points:

Staking MerchandiseMounted Source of revenue Pool
Top rate Pool
Deluxe Pool
FCD Distribution Coefficient11.21.5
Laborious Cap of Entire Platform5,000,000 USDT1,670 ETH332,000 KCS
Laborious Cap of Unmarried Person2,000 USDT0.eight ETH120 KCS

Timeline and Laws:

*Subscription Length: 2022/05/10 12:00:00 – 2022/05/10 22:00:00

*Burning Acceleration Length: 2022/05/11 02:00:00 – 2022/05/11 14:00:00

*Staking Length: 2022/05/11 16:00:00 – 2022/05/31 15:59:59

*Factor Worth: 1 FCD = 0.12 USDT

*General Quantity of FCD: 2,916,667

*Rewards Distribution: 20% of the FCD rewards can be dispensed earlier than FCD buying and selling begins within the KuCoin Spot Marketplace. The remainder 80% can be dispensed in 20% batches day by day for Four days from the first distribution.

Calculation Approach:

1) Person’s Preliminary Allocation F = ∑(Particular person staking quantity of the selected Staking Product * sure Distribution Coefficient * the cost of staked belongings in USDT originally of the Subscription Length)

e.g. Alice staked 50 KCS within the KCS-FOR-FCD-20D phase and nil.1 ETH within the ETH-FOR-FCD-20D phase. Suppose that the cost of KCS originally of the Subscription Length is 13 USDT, and the cost of ETH originally of the Subscription Length is 3,400 USDT. Thus, Alice’s Preliminary Allocation can be:

50 * 1.5 * 13 + 0.1 * 1.2 * 3,400 =1,383

2) Accelerating Coefficient via burning POL, particularly V = 0.18452 * arctan (20 * ε – 2.08) + 0.207166085, in which ε = Quantity of the POL person burns / F

3) Unmarried Person Ultimate Allocation after burning POL = F’

4) F’ = (V+1) F

Person Ultimate Rewards of FCD = (F’ / General Ultimate Allocation) * General Quantity of FCD

Introduction of Project: FreshCut is a web3 gaming neighborhood and content material ecosystem constructed for creators and enthusiasts. The platform combines short-form gaming movies and a neighborhood token, FreshCut Diamonds ($FCD), to redefine creator-fan engagement and show off top-level gaming studies. FreshCut provides cutting edge options to praise creators and enthusiasts by the use of create-and-earn and engage-and-earn mechanics, unlocking price up to now captured via web2 platforms. The neighborhood will even achieve a voice and affect within the platform they give a contribution to. FreshCut is sponsored via industry-leading VCs, strategics, and operators, together with Galaxy Interactive, Animoca Manufacturers, Republic Crypto, and Polygon.


1. Please be aware that customers from Mainland China aren’t eligible to take part on this match.

2. Because the choice of burned POL will increase, the rewards of every POL burning might regularly lower. Customers can input the choice of burned POL at the burning web page to check the to be had acceleration computing energy. Please burn rationally.

3. Customers wish to be registered on KuCoin to sign up for this BurningDrop job.

4. Customers ascertain that collaborating on this job is voluntary, and the KuCoin Workforce has now not compelled, interfered with, or influenced the person’s choice in any respect.

5. This job isn’t associated with Apple Inc.

Chance Caution: Cryptocurrency funding is top possibility. It’s performed 24/7 with out ultimate. Please take note of funding dangers earlier than collaborating. KuCoin has a strict evaluate procedure for on-line tasks however is not going to suppose any repayment or different duties for funding behaviors. Please take note of similar dangers and be wary when making an investment.

Thank you in your improve and figuring out!

The KuCoin Group

In finding The Subsequent Crypto Gem On KuCoin!

Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>

Download KuCoin App >>>

Follow us on Twitter >>>

Join us on Telegram >>>

Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>

Source link


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here