After the a success public release on BitMart, MetaVisa is worked up to announce the vote to checklist on MEXC Kickstarter for MetaVisa token $MESA.
The consultation of Kickstarter on MEXC International is an inventory marketing campaign initiated by means of the mission crew on MEXC sooner than release the place customers can stake tokens to vote in opposition to a predetermined purpose. As soon as the purpose is hit, the list procedure can be kickstarted and unfastened token airdrops can be organized for taking part customers previous to the list.
MetaVisa is a Web3.zero middleware protocol constructed on Ethereum to be able to decentralize id and credit score techniques within the Metaverse. Throughout the MetaVisa Protocol, customers will have the ability to identify on-chain id credit score data to be used throughout quite a lot of ecosystems. Such id shows are crucial for transparency and agree with within the Metaverse, making it more straightforward for DeFi, NFT, DAO, and different networks to serve their customers higher.
How to sign up for $MESA Kickstarter:
1. Vote casting duration: 2022-02-18 2:30 – 10:50(UTC)
2. Snapshot duration: 2022-02-17 16:00 to 2022-02-18 15:59 (UTC)
3. Estimated buying and selling: 2022-02-19 12:00 (UTC)
4. Deposit & withdrawal: opened
5. Vote casting hyperlink: http://www.mexc.com/sun/assessment
6. Airdrop pool: 135,000 MESA
7. Vote casting token: MX (balloting cap: most 500,000 MX)
8. Requirement: minimal 10 votes (1 vote = 1MX)
9. Regulations: the tokens used for balloting can be quickly locked all the way through the development duration and can be unlocked inside an hour as soon as the development concludes. Customers can vote as time and again as they want sooner than the balloting duration ends.
10. Rewards: the airdrop rewards can be disbursed proportionally inside an hour consistent with customers’ general votes as soon as the development concludes.
The reliable list announcement can be introduced after Kickstarter ends, please keep tuned with us and sign up for to vote!